WELCOME TO VETRII
About Vetrii IAS Study Circle
With the most advanced study materials, innovative teaching practices and an excellent faculty having more than 10 years of successful teaching experience, Vetrii IAS Study circle gives exceptional and comprehensive coaching for UPSC and TNPSC exams.
Our outstanding results, year after year, has earned us a place amongst the best TNPSC / UPSC coaching centres in Chennai and Salem, Tamilnadu.
To succeed in any undertaking, one must always choose the best guidance. At Vetrii IAS Study circle, your success is our success and here are some of the ways, we help you achieve it:
- Highly experienced faculty with a brilliant track record.
- Successful teaching methodologies which involve the use of audio-visual systems.
- Effective writing programmes to give depth and insight to your answers.
- Step by step, timely and meticulous coverage of the entire syllabus.
- Regular tests to gauge your progress, and to help you understand, the strong and weak areas of your preparation.
- Retired and serving civil service officers and Vice Chancellors of Universities to help you walk through the interview stage successfully.
- AC classrooms which would allow your mind to focus only on studies.
Our vast country needs systematic management to ensure law and order, growth and sustenance. For this management, our government needs highly qualified, intelligent and able administrators who could look after the administration of the country. This is where Indian Administrative Service (IAS) comes in.
IAS is a civil service branch of Government of India which looks after the administrative matters of the government.
An IAS officer can hold key positions in the Union Government, State governments and public-sector undertakings (PSU). The primary task of an IAS officer revolves around framing, implementation and supervision of government policies consultation with the ministry-in-charge.
Along with the Indian Police Service (IPS) and Indian Forest Service, the IAS is one of the three All India Services which means that its cadre can be employed both by the union government and the states.
The power and importance that an IAS officer enjoys has led to some of the best and brightest minds of the country, going for it as a career. To crack the IAS examination, one needs an expert level of guidance and luckily for IAS aspirants in Tamil Nadu, today some of the best IAS coaching centres are in Chennai and Salem.
Being an IAS officer is not just a matter of great prestige and power but it also gives you an almost unlimited career growth opportunities.
- You frame the government policies which affect the lives of millions of people. This allows you to serve the masses, instead of the classes.
- You represent Government of India at international conferences and could even sign on its behalf.
- You enjoy several perks like rent free accommodation, vehicles for official and personal use, free electricity, house help, various subsidies amongst several others
- You get to work in diverse fields and areas which gives you the maximum opportunities to develop your skills and personality
- You get to meet the Who’s who of India and the world which gives you several networking opportunities
- You command a high amount of respect among your peers
- You are sought out at various functions in your city for inaugurals and you are invited as a chief guest for many of these functions
- Then of course, you hold a lot of influence and stature as an IAS officer.
What is IAS
Indian Administrative Service is a civil service which is the administrative branch of the Government of India.
At the beginning of their career IAS officers join the state administration at the sub-divisional level, as a sub-divisional magistrate, and look after law and order, general administration and development work in the area under their charge.
At the top of hierarchy of the IAS officers at the centre is the Cabinet Secretary, who is involved in the formulation and implementation of policies pertaining to a particular area like home affairs, finance, science and technology etc.